Saturday 16 July 2016

My Galaxy 9505 sometimes stops making sounds, playing videos, doing calls...



My Samsung Galaxy S4 9505 recently started having some issues, first the sounds stopped playing, when I tried to play a music, it just skipped to the next one, then it stopped playing videos too and no sounds... I rebooted it and it worked again to just started having issues again but now it started having constant lag and freezes, the camera started crashing, and it then rebooted by itself, I flashed his rom again (albe 95) but it did not worked, the issues persisted, I tried a cyanogenmod one and a stock one and still no sounds... removing the sd card looked like fix the lag and freeze issues, but i still got no sound in it, sometimes when I wipe cache it works, sometimes not, sometimes just rebooting it fixes the problem temporarily, I dont know what to do anymore, could someone help me with it? :confused:



No comments:

Post a Comment