Saturday 16 July 2016

Tasker send Intent putExtra



I want to send an intent with longitude and latitude to an app.
The app tells you which options you have to choose in order to receive an intent from tasker.
1st extra: lat:16.65878D
2nd extra: lng:-45.0364D
Target: Service
When I set those settings in Tasker and send an intent to Tasker which triggers to send this intent it works perfectly fine but sending an intent which triggers sending an intent seems pointless to me.

Intent serviceIntent = new Intent("com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE");
serviceIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TITLE, "lat:16.65878D ");
serviceIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, "lng:45.0364D ")
startService(serviceIntent);

The location app tells me it changed its location but always changes location to lat:0, and lng:0
I tried different options for putExtra like EXTRA_SUBJECT instead of EXTRA_TITLE but nothing works.
Do you guys know what the intent tasker sends looks like or what I am doing wrong?

thanks a lot



No comments:

Post a Comment