Friday 15 July 2016

Stock Email App Thread Button not working



I see the thread button with a count, but when I tap it, nothing happens. All the other buttons on the bottom row work - reply, forward, delete. My swipes work both left and right (be nice if I could switch those in options though). Seems like everything is normal except that Thread button just won't click - tried in portrait and landscape so it's not like that corner of the touchscreen is dead.

I've rebooted a bunch of times, but I'm not really looking forward to wiping the phone. My email app likely has a bug in it or is misconfigured (or both). I have not found anyone else reporting this issue on the web, but then again searching for the word "thread" is a real issue with forums using that word plentifully.
My stock email is version 3.3.17 on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Marshmallow. In the application manager I don't have any options to clear cache for that app.

Anyone else run into this??



No comments:

Post a Comment