Thursday 21 July 2016

Sony Xperia T WhatsApp and some other problems



So I just flashed the stable CM11 version (after having some troubles with the Nightly Build) and now following problems occure:

Whatsapp can't send or receive any media files e.g. voice messages, pictures etc. Just normal texting does work. Also if I try to take a picture or record a voicemail an errormessage appears like "camera not available"

The only reason why I switched from my old Xperia E to the new phone was, that my GF wanted to play Pokemon Go with me, but the App won't start correctly. It just closes after the login via Google.

I tried some workarounds (because I assumed an error with the sdcard0), so I used chmod /chown to exclude permission problems. The only difference was visible at Pokemon Go: The App now closes a bit later (I don't think it's important, but maybe). It's not too important to get PGo up and running but that Whatsapp-thing really is annoying me. Sorry for my bad english. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment