Thursday 21 July 2016

Urgent: Download mode home screen problem



Alright guys so I messed up somehow. I have kingroot on my g3 and i sat on my phone in some way that caused it to go into download mode. It wasn't connected to a pc; it was kind of in my pocket so i did the only thing i could think of and took the battery out while in download mode. My phone started back up fine and all my files are here, but my home screen is blinking. It shows my screensaver and then blacks out in intervals of about a second. This is highly aggravating as i can't access my apps, only the ones already open when i tap the running apps icon. The home screen is the only thing that does this, the lock screen is fine. I can't get to my messages which is why this is kind of urgent. Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment