Sunday 31 July 2016

Soft brick bootloop help! I tried everything I could think of.

Backstory I'm running PureNexus rom with Experimental kernel. Yesterday out of nowhere the phone started bootlooping, usually this is fine and i'll just restart the phone. Well after trying this the bootloop stayed for 15mins. I cleared cache and dalvik and still the same results. I ended up trying to restore a previous nandroid and nothing changed. Frustrated I backuped my titanium backups to my PC and cleared everything, factory reset and data format from twrp. I tried flashing the PureNexus rom clean and still bootloops. It just hangs on the white Google screen with the black background.

I'm following Heisenberg's tutorial (section 10) and after using fastboot and following the directions, i'm getting stuck on flashing the system. I'll get, "load_file: could not allocate 2014388768 bytes
error: cannot load 'C:\angler\images\system.img'

I read restarting the computer might help and i tried that and nothing has changed. It seems this is not rom related, since I downloaded a couple different ones and pushed it to my phone/flashed and it still bootloops. Any suggestions or help? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment