Wednesday 27 July 2016

Request (and grovel! ) to any Devs there..



Sup,
Was wondering if someone could please please compile an Android 6.01 rom for H or C that is just

deodexed,
de-knoxed,
debloated,
zip aligned,
rooted

But other wise kept as close to 6.01 for our models as possible.. I.e. no ports.

The closest to that at the moment is Hani's Hani rom but it has issues and I think he's got to much on to work on it.

I'm based over seas and unbelievably can't access a computer so would be so so greatfull.




Or if that's to much maybe someone could convert the official Note 4 N910H 6.01 firmware to an installable zip at least my phone would be stable again.

I've checked several times for months BUT if someone has already posted a rom like this then I apologize and please direct me.

Thankyou
C



Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA-Developers mobile app



No comments:

Post a Comment