Wednesday 27 July 2016

Google Play Music weird skipping while buffering



So for as long as I can remember while having my Nexus 5X, I have suffered from this problem. I've finally given in an tried to find a fix, failed, and come to you.

Whenever I start streaming a song from Play Music, the audio pauses and starts seemingly at random. It only happens while buffering a song, and only during the first third of the download. Once I get through this and the music starts to play, it can download any other songs in the queue just fine and they all play normally.

I would select a song to play, then it seems to stop and start the audio, all while the seeker keeps moving along. Eventually it 'gives in' and goes back to the start. Once enough of the song has downloaded, it plays fine.

I have tried clearing data, cache, factory resets, everything I can think of. But it always happens. Does anyone know if there is any fix?



No comments:

Post a Comment