Friday 22 July 2016

[Q] Won't able to flash - no external Micro SD (unbrick)



Hi guys, how have you been?

Look, recently I've installed one ROM from this forum, and because some problems and reset loops I decide to change the ROM.
So I've download a new one, and forgot to do a backup.
Enter in TRWP, did a wipe cache / dalvik / system and DATA cause I won't any old structure from another ROM.

Perfect until this moment, no problem. So after I did, normally any person go to install option select the file .zip and try to install.
Here started the problem!
I've tryed to install the wrong .zip ... the zip the TRWP found was one erro zip... the correct one was in my microSD so in this moment I realized the TRWP don't recognized my microSD, every time I try to reach this folder through /SDCARD1/ or select the disc (micro SD) the TRWP show me (microSD 0MB) and I cant select.
I tryed too mount the microSD and the TRWP don't allow me to mount the microSD.

I can only view the internal storage.
So Now I don't have any system, I just have the .zip file in my pc or microSD ... the ADB on my (fck Win10) doesn't work, only thing that works good its fastboot.
I've downloaded the .FTF correct version, to flash using flashtool ... here another problem... When I enter in ADB MODE on Z5 (green light) the phone stay like 1 minute at maximum after this the phone reboot trying to enter in system modem automatically.

So anybody can help me to save my z5? flash the FTF version through FASTBOOT. Or if can't ... teach me how I can make works the ADB SIDELOAD from TRWP, cause my ADB on PC don't work well.. every time I put "adb devices" don't appear my cellphone and now after a lot of drivers and attempts appear something about server, that can't start more than one.... something like that.

Sorry about my stupid english, it's not my first language, but I hope so somebody understand me and help me.
Really appreciate guys!
Cya

OBS.: my TRWP version it's 3.0.2-0



No comments:

Post a Comment