Friday 22 July 2016

Moto G xt1045 still running kitkat - are there any compelling reasons to upgrade?



Kitkat has worked fine for me with xposed and gravitybox. The only problem I ever seem to run into is running out of space and having to uninstall apps because of it.

How are the latest releases of cyanogenmod, especially in regards to using the memory card for extending internal memory? Seems like I've read about some problems, but I don't know how common they are. I have a samsung 64 gb EVO card in it.

Is it worth upgrading android, or is the hardware at its limit with kitkat? It seems like "unstable" releases are all that's available?

Also, can someone explain or point me to an explanation about the issues involved if you want to go back to kitkat after upgrading? I have read about problems reverting to kitkat after the bootloader has been upgraded for lollipop or later? What's that all about?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment