Wednesday 6 July 2016

PCSX2 on Linux on the Shield. Has this been done?



I'm probably better off testing this myself, but I just needed to ask. Got the idea after seeing the razer edge pro run PCSX2 at full speed. Been thinking of rooting to install Linuxonandroid and then trying to run PCSX2 on that but I think the Shield Tablet might not have enough vram to run it full speed. It's kind of a stretch, so i was also wondering if i managed to install Linux natively on something more powerful like Tegra X1 Shield TV might do the trick. I'm posting this on the Shield Tablet forum because that's what I have to work with for now so a solution for this would be most appreciated, but any insight on running a PS2 emulator properly on an originally-Android device would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment