Thursday 21 July 2016

Note 3 factory reset problem. Cant connect to google to set up gmail



Android 4.4.2
SN-N900P
Sprint

Had to factory reset and when it came to making a new or existing gmail account, I could not connect to the servers. Also my phone doesnt have the play store by default, or play services.

The message I get when trying to use an existing account or setting up a new one is "There was a problem communicating with Google servers"

When I went to install them, I keep getting "stopped working" messages for google services.

Instead of seeing a cant connect to servers message, now it just gets stuck infinitely saying "checking to see if username is taken" or "signing in"

WHAT THE HELL

Its a factory reset! I need many apps for work. Damn man. How can factory reset not just take everything back to when I first bought it? How can the two most important things not be available by default?

This is so frustrating.



No comments:

Post a Comment