Wednesday 6 July 2016

Nexus 6P screen no responsive, is it hardware or software?



Hey guys, so a few months ago I dropped my phone and the screen cracked, and I had a local repair place replace the screen for me. Well, the other day, my screen decided to no longer respond to touch but the phone is working fine besides that. (Oddly, when I first turn the phone off and back on, the screen will respond for a few minutes before no longer working.) I took the phone in the place that repaired the screen (they have a lifetime warranty) and they said that they put a new screen on and it still didn't work, so it wasn't the screen and suggested that it was a software issue. I factory reset my phone, and still have the same issue. A few questions:

1. Are they lying?

2. If not, if it's another piece of hardware, will Google warranty the phone since it's within a year, even though the screen has been replaced?

3. I've searched online to see if anyone else has had this problem, and nothing seems to be related to hardware, is it possible that it's software and if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment