Wednesday 6 July 2016

MM 6.0 Root and Back?



Hello friends,

I read and read, but there are still some questions I need answers to. Can you guys please assist? I'm currently on NON-ROOTED Stock Lollipop, firmware 10c:

1. Rooting LP seems most simple. Can anyone confirm using any of the unofficial TWRP versions 3.X would work flawlessly with LP rooted?

2. I understand to root MM, I probably need to follow the MM Root thread in the General section, BUT, how do I get to MM from LP? Shall I take the official OTA or is there a safer way? Can you point me to it?

3. MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION: Once I'm Rooted and TWRP'd on MM, is there a way to return to Stock to return the phone or sell it? I don't mean going back to 5.1.1, I mean simply being on Stock MM, UNROOTED, and Stock Recovery? Haven't seen a single guide showing this? I think the Return to Stock Zip takes you back to 5.1.1/10c? Can anyone please chime in?

4. Bonus question: Is it truly worth it to go from LP to MM? Is there a true upside, especially if I don't use a case for the Fingerprint scanner?

Appreciate your help in advance! Thank you so so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment