Sunday 3 July 2016

Need an up-to-date Rooting Guide for REDMI Note 2 with MIUI 7.3 Global



I am sorry, I know that people are supposed to find their answers by searching through all the posts and threads there are, but I have spent a couple of days already trying, and I am just not finding anything. I have found guides that are just not working. I have looked both on this site and on the en.miui.com website. I can't even get the xiaomi drivers to work, my system keeps saying that no drivers were found. I have downloaded the drivers from the links in the guides, and they are not the right drivers. I found one for windows 7 professional, I have windows 8. I have tried doing the update.zip way, and it keeps saying that my signature is not verified. So I am not able to root my phone with any of the guides that I have found. I might have missed something along the way, so if someone knows the answer to my problem, please share. I am truly frustrated with this, so your help will be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment