Friday 15 July 2016

Need Help Samsung Galaxy S4 Reset after Root; Setup Wizard crashes



I'm new to rooting. I successfully rooted my Samsung S4 by using Odin to install the OC1 and then OF1 kernels. Worked fine except that Google Play store kept crashing. So I did a hard factory reset. The phone rebooted into Setup Wizard. It asks for my language, I select English and click next. It then confirms my phone number has already been activated, and I click "next" again. This time, I get an alert window that "unfortunately, setup wizard has stopped". I can't seem to get around this message or get into the phone int a different way to bypass the setup wizard. I tried reinstalling OF1 with Odin, and the same result. I'm now stuck in this loop with a boot up into the setup wizard and it crashing after the second screen.

Your help and guidance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
John



No comments:

Post a Comment