Friday 15 July 2016

GT-i9100 stock rom



Hey guys, I had my GT-9100 running resurrection remix lollipop but recenly my phone started doing ranmdom crashes and the camera most of the time wouldn't work so i decided to update RR to marshmallow which someone told me that in order to install it i was going to need flash back the stock rom and repartition my phone, i tried flashing the stock rom with odin and everything was great until resettIng my phone it rebooted to recovery displaying a bunch nof errors in red and now it's stuck on the Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-9100 logo after rebooting. I think i flashed the wrong rom, I'm not sure which one is the correct since you need to know the country and carrier to download the rom, is there any way to obtain this information like from a serial number or could someone tell me which one is the correct one, i'd really appreciate that. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment