Wednesday 27 July 2016

Need help after I rooted my device (knox 0x0 ?!, system isn't responding... )



Hi all
I rooted my device G850F 5.0.2 for the first time with Kingroot (never rooted a device before), success after 3 times trying to root and here is what I faced:

1-Knox still 0x0 after Kingroot asked me to disable it and I choosed Cancel, which is good i'm still on warranty but weird (root success)

2-"System isn't responding" popup with Wait or Stop options every time I restart my phone, I have to remove the battery, wait 10 sec then it works fine.

3-tried many times to change systemui, I changed the systemui.apk permissions to 0644 I want, overwrite it and deleted arm file with root explorer but no success, background black, notification panel disappears, tried to fix with "rom customizer" to install the original systemui.apk but didn't work, I had to flash stock rom using Odin.

I spend too much time researching before I do anything (looks like still noob after all that time -_-')
Please someone explain 1 and help with 2 and 3 problems
thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment