Wednesday 27 July 2016

Moto E which one do I have?



Looking through the cyanogenmod and xda-developers forums it appears that Motorola makes more than one model called the Moto E. I would like to know how to distinguish them. I found a cheep Moto E phone to put an aftermarket OS on I have used cyanogenmod in the past and would like to use it again, but I would be willing to use a different aftermarket OS if cyanogenmod will not work on it.

Money is tight for me now, but I found a cheep phone that a can use as something to F-mess around (you know, listen to podcast, voice recorder, record/view pics/video, run Android apps, etc.) with. I will not be using it with a carrier, I will just use it with WiFi. I would like to know which phone I have before purchasing. Each box has written on it SKU: MOT1526BBB and the phone"s phone's IMEI number, I am hoping that is useful information.

If I can not root the phone, I will return it. The store has pretty liberal return policy, but I must return it within 14 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment