Wednesday 27 July 2016

Help with LG Lucky L16C



Good day everyone, I got a Net 10's LG L16C phone today, at first it was all good since I needed a new phone, but then I discovered this particular phone doesn't have a sim slot, which is bad since I don't like in the states so I can't use their pre-paid services, so I decided to use it for the apps and the like, I have an old galaxy 2 I777 which is still good but using the wifi and apps drain the battery fast, so it's just for calls.

Long story short, I want to install a custom ROM to the LG phone but I haven't had any luck finding any, does anyone know where I can get a ROM for this particular phone? or some way to upgrade at least to android 4.4.4? This phone is 4.4.2 by default. Thank you for your attention and a have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment