Wednesday 27 July 2016

cellular network not available, but data works?!



Hi guys, now it's time for me to ask a question. In all my years with android I haven't felt so powerless :p

I'm experiencing a strange behavior with my N5X: I regularly get an error "cellular network not available" when trying to call someone. During that time I'm not able to make calls, receive calls and receive or send sms messages. The strange thing: LTE, H+, H, E or G connections are working during that time.
A reboot fixes the issue for some time, but after some time (minutes or hours) the issue is back. As I said, my whatsapp service and internet connection is available via LTE or similar (depends on the quality of connection), but all GSM services won't work.

I haven't changed the SIM card.
I flashed several different ROMs an kernels.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment