Sunday 3 July 2016

Modded Google play store, Fire Stick



Okay this is my first tutorial, so be patient.

I do not accept any responsibility for any damage this my cause.

Hi this is a tutorial for installing the modded Google play store on the firestick.

You need to be rooted in order to do this so do that first there are plenty of guides on here.

So here we go.

1. You need to download 2 applications, lucky patcher and Rotate screen orientation. I got these on Google play store

LUCKY PATCHER
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...57159237994684
SCREEN ORIENTATION
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...00727199415238

2. Transfer the apk files to the fire stick, I do this via my Dropbox but do what works for you.

3. Install both applications on the fire stick.

4. Run rotate screen orientation and make it active via onscreen instructions.

5. Open lucky patcher and click toolbox (at the bottom)

6. Now go to install modded Google play store.

7. Now click Modded Google play store 5.1.11 and click install as user app.

8. Click install

9. System will reboot then vuala you have modded Google play store to download all paid apps for free.
[emoji2] [emoji108]

Small problems.
1. Google play doesn't always open using the original fire TV menu but fire starter works perfect for me
2. May need mouse to use lucky patcher, I used mouse toggle.

Massive problems
1. My fire stick is now to good with Google play
2. I have to many apps to choose from [emoji56]

If anyone needs help or runs into problems please comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment