Wednesday 13 July 2016

Issues - Apps, recents crashing and more



Hi All,

I'm loving the quality and the performance of the oneplus 3 but there are a few issues that are irritating me!

1) Apps crash before starting - Intermittently, applications just show a black or white screen when executed. I have to press the power button to get the phone usable again. Example - Google drive, maps, pocket casts , tapet
2) Recents button crash - Pressing the recents button crashes the system ui. This has been happening more since 3.2.0
3) Wifi does not turn off - WIfi remains on after being turned off from quick settings or the main settings page.
4) Android system drain - Android system, almost always, has more battery usage than the screen!
5) I'm not sure if this is an issue - I recently installed AppOpsXposed module and looks like the Google Play Services and Android System have location access running even when location & wifi scanning are turned off. Shouldn't the location permission be used only when location access is turned on? I believe this is contributing to the android system drain!

I'm currently on FreedomOS 3.2.1 but have faced these issues from Stock 3.1.2 onwards. Not sure about 3.1.1 since I received the OTA on first boot. I have tried going back to stock(no root/no xposed) but that doesn't help either.

Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment