Wednesday 13 July 2016

Can anybody help me with this touch lock problem?



I'm using a redmi 3 pro and I'm on MIUI 7.
I only have 1 problem with the OS so far, but it's a huge one.
If the phone is idle for 3 seconds, the phone passively locks itself until I touch the screen to reactivate.
It happens on every app, every screen, and is making it impossible to use.
The status bar disappears top when the lock happens and it comes back after I touch the screen.
The video link below shows what is happening. Can any body help me solve this problem?
For all of the searching I did, it seems like I'm the only one who has encountered this problem.
I would appreciate any help on the matter. Thank you.

Edit: I cannot post links until I post some more, so is there anyway that I can show the youtube video of the phone?



No comments:

Post a Comment