Wednesday 6 July 2016

Is it to safe use a power pack and the Type-C USB dash charging cable?



Hello

I understand that this may be a somewhat stupid question but I appreciate your patience with me. :P

Basically, I have a few power banks which have the CE and RoHS marks on them and they've been charging my MicroUSB devices without issue for sometime now.

However, I'm aware that there are some potential problems with certain Type-C cables and devices regarding current and the USB specification, which brings me on to my question.

Is it safe to charge the OP3 with a portable power bank and the supplied Type-C dash charge cable? I understand that obviously the phone shan't fast charge, but will it do any harm to the battery to charge it this way?

Thanks a lot for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment