Saturday 16 July 2016

Inverted Color Homekey Shortcut



Hi,

I'm hoping that someone can help me with a small annoyance I am having with my 7 Edge. In most/all of the previous stock S phones that I've had, pressing the home button 3 times quickly would enable negative view (invert the color).

Unfortunately the 7 Edge does not appear to have this feature. I've had a google around and have come back with nothing. The only thing I found was going in via the Accessibility/ Vision and enabling it that way. This is kind of annoying.

So is there a way to

a) enable the triple home button press, b) create an icon/shortcut to the vision settings, so that could be set on the edge slide thing. (as in directly into vision section of Accessibility. Not general settings)

The phone is not rooted and i would prefer to keep it that way.


Any help with this would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment