Saturday 16 July 2016

NTX-L29C432B180-FULL OTA update not possible...



Hallo everybody.
Summarizing: with a new, clear Huawei Mate 8 (HUAWEI NXT-L29) I unlocked the bootloader (default Huawei procedure).
I rooted the smartphone using SuperSU and all's perfect - my apps require and gain root permissions.
No, a new OTA upload comes into being.
I try to install: the smartphone reboots and remains stuck on "Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted" or whatever...
I try to "fastboot oem lock ******" (the code I obtained unlocking), but it tells me "FAILED (remote: root type is risk)".
I try to reflash the stock ROM (to do a hard reset), either by the "dload" or the "*#*#2846579#*#*" method: it stays stuck on "Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted" or whatever...

Any advice? Where am I wrong? And what to do next to update the ROM?
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment