Saturday 16 July 2016

[Brick ?] Huge problem, the phone bootloops & tactil doesn't respond



Hello all,

First of all, sorry for my english.
I hope so much that you can help me.

Yesterday, I bought a Huawei P9, everything is fine, no problem.
But I need to root ever phone that I heve for (xposed, adaway, Titanium backup etc...)

But this morning, I unblocked my bootloader, installed TWRP 3.0.0.0, and try to flash SuperSU 2.65.

But issues began ... I had 0mb internal storage in twrp, so i wipe and made a factory reset, but now I can't do NOTHING!

My phone just bootlooping, I can't go to TWRP because I don't know why, my tactil doesn't respond, it's the same for erecovery...

I can just have the access to the fastboot...
So please, help me to retrieve my phone, I'm very depressed about that.

Thank you so much,



No comments:

Post a Comment