Saturday 16 July 2016

help with xiaomi redmi 3 pro



Hi all:

I came to this forum in search for help with mi xiaomi redmi 3 pro.
I bought this phone a few weeks ago, and so far i'm really very happy with it, but unfortunately the rom installed has not my language completely, some parts are in PT/BR and aome in english.
So I would like to install the EU rom that has the full portuguese package included.I have already taken the first steps.Asked to xiaomi permission to unlock bootloader, which was already granted, but this step is my firs problem.I follwoed all the instructions connected the phone in FASTBOOT mode to the PC but whenever it reaches the 50% I get a message saying: "couldn't verify device-not connected to MI phone.try again"
Someone told that this is because I don't have the CHINA DEV installed, and this is my 2nd problem.I have downloaded the last china developer to my phone, I go to config-update-choose update package then I select the downloaded version, but then again I get the message error : can't verify update !!!
And this is it, i'm really blocked !! what to do ?? do I have to root my phone using something like KingoRoot and lose my warranty ??
PLease help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment