Monday 18 July 2016

GT-I9300T - Is there any major differences?



Hi guys, I currently have a GT-I9300T model which is originally from Vodafone AU as it has their boot screen. I am currently stuck with 4.3 as it has no updates to firmware. I want to upgrade to at least 4.4.

What I am wondering is if there is any major differences between the GT-I9300 and the GT-I9300T in terms of custom firmware compatibility and rooting? I'm incredibly new to this sort of thing. Would mine be the international version?

Lastly, if it's actually possible to upgrade my particular model, is there any reputable 4.4 ports that would work and that you would reccomend? I want to use this as a learning tool incase I ever upgrade my phone and want more customization.

Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment