Wednesday 27 July 2016

Display broken or just some kind of software error?



Hello everyone,

I'm new here, hope I posted my problem in the correct section.

I have a problem with my display.
Since I haven't had an USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter and I wanted to back up some photos, I connected my Nexus 5X with my laptop via bluetooth (mobile data all used, no wifi close and no USB-C to USB 3.0 cable).
What should go wrong?

Well after I touched "send" the display kind of "broke" (if you can call it that). Also in the setting there is some flickering.
It is still working (well scrolling is not always working and i have to touch with some force sometimes) however it suddenly got some line and stuff. I added a few pictures to make it clear what I mean.

The phone is almost one month old. I have never dropped it, it has absolutely no scratches at all.
I already hard reset it, wiped the cache and restarted it multiple times.
Also I tried to enable / disable HW Overlay and GPU rendering - nothing helped.
I do not know what else to do? (I am getting close to believe that the display is broken)
(Only thing I didn't do yet was opening it up, thats the last thing I want to do)

Do you have any idea what the problem might be?
Any help would be nice!

Thank you and regards,

accname

PS: I tried to add some links, but xda won't let me -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment