Wednesday 27 July 2016

What Rom is good for Playing and I-Net ???



Hy My 1st Question is what does this At/T before Samsung Galaxy S3(gt i9300) mean ?? Is it the country for the Use ??

Other question I have bought this S3 but use it Mostly for Playing (Darkness Reborn) and Surfing in Internet.

I rooted it and flashed another rom, now I Search a fine Rom for good Playing and Hearing Musik could someoe help me for this ???

Heared from AOSP Roms with Extra Features and other App Stores for what is that good for ???

What Android Version would be Fine for my Device and work best on it ??

This Device hase only 1Gb Ram so need A Stable Small Rom and Maybee good Tool where i Could manage Autostart, freeze Apps and Manage Rom. Like (Rom ToolBox Lite) Is their another good App ??

I Had an other Problem too, Did Tryed to Install Start Animations Boot Logo, But didn´t Work. Have Rom ToolBox Lite Boot Logo intalled, whats next step, to get It Work ???


Thanks a Lot for Helping Me



No comments:

Post a Comment