Saturday 23 July 2016

[DEV] Galaxy S7 Edge .PIT files



I've seen someone ask for these, so here they are. But FIRST.

Disclaimer:
By choosing to download and/or use any below files, you agree with the following statements:
1. I am responsible for my own actions. I understand the risks involved with rooting and modifying my device, and take full responsibility for the outcome (voided warranty, bricking, zombie apocolypse).
2. I understand that these are to be used in ODIN and I KNOW WHAT THEY DO. But as a general practice, making changes to the system partition has it's inherent dangers and possible unwanted side effects up to, and including, turning me beautiful phone into a paperwieght.
3. I am familiar with the Xda rules.



SO... If you do not understand what these do or how to use them, I highly recommend you do not even try. I believe this statement so strongly that I am not going to explain it here. There is a lot of information out on the interwebs you can search for if you really REALLY want to know.

Downloads: (it's entirely possible these are the exact same files, but why take the chance?)

- SPRINT SM-G935P .pit file (extracted from APF2 Firmware)
MD5= d4d6c3aaea7fb1ce212660863fa3a6a0

- UNLOCKED SM-935U .pit file (extracted from APEH Firmware)
MD5= 5a3a82af1e08685de0dcd5d7b4341f4c



No comments:

Post a Comment