Wednesday 6 July 2016

"Sony Backup and Restore" only received SMS shown in other sms apps



Before doing factory reset, I made a backup of SMS/MMS using Sony stock Backup and Restore in Settings.

After flashing new firmware (224), I restored from that backup , and found only incoming messages were shown in other messaging apps like Hangouts, Google Messenger and Textra. Weirdly, sent messages appear in stock sony messaging app.

I tried 3rd party app to backup SMS, and found it only backup incoming messages.

It looks like only stock or system apps recognize sent messages.

How can I make other apps recognize sent messages?

I don't have problem sending new messages using other apps, and newly sent messages are just okay.

But, if I made a backup with Sony BnR, and restore it, the same thing happens again..



No comments:

Post a Comment