Wednesday 27 July 2016

Android Head unit still in boot loop even after update



Hi all,

Allow me to apologies if I post in the wrong thread.
Recently I bought "Bosion 420" head unit from Aliexpress
800x480, quad core, 1G RAM 16GROM. Android 4.4.4
It was working fine for first week. I download and install Sygic app. That's the last thing I did. After next time I start the unit, the unit loop in android boot logo
.
I contacted the seller and he send me the ROM to update. He asked me to put in the ROM sd card and boot up. It automatically goes into progress bar. And it run till 100%. After 100%, the screen become blare out and nothing happened. But when I took off the card and reboot, it goes back to the android boot loop still. Seller is not responding me anymore and its already out of time for dispute so I am out of options. Can somebody help me with that?

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment