Wednesday 6 July 2016

ADB Sideload not working for me



Despite all the good posts on here I have been unable to get my phone out of a boot loop, and am now quite desperate for help please!
If anyone can point me in the direction of a rom or kernel that will definitively work on my phone I will be eternally grateful

It was ok until I decided to unlock bootloader and root it.
Unlock bootloader went well, as did flashing TWRP and also CWM – I have a suspicion that it was rooting with OneClickRoot caused the problem.
After over a day of failure I discovered how to do ADB Sideload at this thread: I used CM11 I got from this thread: and also tried a Stock one from here:

sadly nothing worked, and I'm now afraid of filling my phone storage with large files. I have added some screen shots of my failed attempts with TWRP & CWM
they both fail, and TWRP does warn me not to reboot as I have no OS installed, but I had to keep on trying.
Another weird thing is that I cannot always reboot to recovery from the Hboot screen and have to re-flash a recovery image each time.





No comments:

Post a Comment