Wednesday 20 July 2016

Abnormal Power Issues



I'm having this wierd issues with my N900T and cant seem to figure what the problem could be. I got the device from a previous user and was on a CM ROM at that time, rooted and Custom Recovery installed. Then the powering on, getting into Download/Recovery had no issues. I got on a TW S7 Ported ROM and ran it for weeks but noticed these (issues)

- When the device is on, power button works perfectly fine on a single click. Sleeps and Wakes device good.
- When device is off, pusing the power button doesnt turn the device on. If i plug in a charger and the charging is on, then i pwer on, it works. Same as Recovery and Download mode.

I'm pretty sure my power key is ok cos it works well when the device is on and running. It also was working well when i got it from the previous user running a CM Rom. The issue was after i got on the TW Based Ported ROM!

I have tried ODIN the stock Firmware. Still getting the issue.

Any experience and solution please?



No comments:

Post a Comment