Sunday 3 July 2016

Wrong information in the 'About phone' panel



This is my first post, so I apologize if I am in the wrong section, but I really need help.
After running diferent custom roms on my KIW-L21, I saw the official MM update on the forum, so I restored my TWRP backup of B140 and tried updating but with no luck, so I tried restoring stock B130. Because the force update wouldn't work I flashed the files manually using adb and fastboot and succeded. The problem is that now, when I go to the 'about phone' panel all the informations except for the version number are wrong :
model is unknown
CPU shows quad core 1,2 GHz
RAM 1,0 GB
Memory 4,0 GB
Resolution 540 x 960
Android version 4.3.
Has anyone encountered anything like this?
Once again, I am very sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but I could really use some help.



No comments:

Post a Comment