Wednesday 6 July 2016

White vertical line and cant boot into Odin mode



Hello guys.I am a silent follower of this website and huge xda fan.Now i am an avid android user since 4 years and i always change my ROM in a month or 2.But this morning out of the blue when i woke up there is a white vertical line on the left side of the screen.There is no history of fall or anything.It just appeared and the worst part is that the system is deeply corrupted.I cant go into Odin mode/Download or recovery.It just reboot for a mini second then turn off.i cant change Roms or anything.I am honestly out of ideas.I was using Kyubi rom latest one for N910F with S7 apps and whatnot but when the line appeared for the first time ,I booted into Odin and installed a new stock firmware.the firmware was success but the odd thing is that the previous data from the custom ROM are all there in the new stock rom.After this i tired to flash again but i cant go into odin.The screen flashes and then turn off.Can anybody suggest me what to do.Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment