Wednesday 20 July 2016

Usb otg isn't working



Hi XDA DEVELOPERS,
I have a problem with my Android Phone's USB OTG, lately it can read USB's around 16GB and Below, and now there's seems a problem in reading the USB (I've Tried almost the possible things that might help, inserting USB's through USB OTG in my phone with 2,4,8,16GB of Capacity, to card reader with inserted microSD, Executing "init.usb.rc" using Root Explorer but nothing seems to work). In some case the phone still supplies power to the USB as the USB's L.E.D Blinks.

Do you think there's a System Bug/Problem in my phone? Or the power might have gone low to supply the USB? Or Else, any virus that modified my system :P,???

Could anyone Help me with my problem?please? This is really frustrating as I do really need USB in our School (my Memory Card is always on Capacity Shortage so I always deal with my USB)


And last, if anyone also do have an idea about android tweaking for my phone to be able to read a 32GB USB, please reach me :) :) THANKS!!!
√ Oplus 8.38 - Android KitKat
√ Rooted
√ OTG Capable



No comments:

Post a Comment