Wednesday 20 July 2016

usb issue and root without odin?



Hello, I currently have a note 4 marshmallow 6.0.1 but a few weeks ago before marshmallow got released the phone started charging really slow, it takes about 8 hours to fully charge, tried 3 different batteries, tried 3 different chargers and the issue persist. I tried to connect it to my computer to root it but it shows as unrecognized device, same goes for download mode (tried other computers too with the same result)
I thought it was the usb port so I ordered through ebay and replaced the usb board, it's still doing the same thing, takes about 8 hours to charge, is the fast charge capacitor/chip/controller on the daughter board or is it on the main board?
does anyone know if there is any other way to root the phone without odin as it's showing unrecognized on my pc?



No comments:

Post a Comment