Sunday 3 July 2016

Usb audio routing in zhn2kas1kn



Hi guys, I need a little help and also some advice. I am a big audiophile but on a tight budget so I got my self 2 headphones - Audio Techinca ATH - M50x Limited Edition & Audio Techinca ATM - IM70 and also a fiio K1 usb DAC. The DAC works fine when used with the laptop but when I plug it on my OnePlus One ( running on stock ZNH2KAS1KN rooted ), I only get some hissing and a click sound on my headphones. I have tried enabling and disabling audio routing via USB in the developer settings and also many players like Onkyo HiFi player, Neutron, Jet Audio Plus etc but none work. Any advice how can I fix this problem? Also how many other people think they are not satisfied with the playback quality and have added a DAC or are planning to add one soon?



No comments:

Post a Comment