Wednesday 27 July 2016

Us ZTE Blade A452 users need help, please!



I saw a bunch of users having trouble with their ZTE Blade A452 and now I'm running into issues as well. None of the thread have even a single reply. I would greatly appreciate it if someone who knows this android stuff could come down and help us A452 peasants.

So specifically I rooted my A452 using King Root which worked. Then I wanted to install Xposed for all the juicy extra features. All the guides told me that I need a custom recovery. I've searched for TeamWin Recovery Project and CWM Recovery Mod releases for my phone and found none.

Actually I found one for the ZTE Blade Apex2 so I unlocked my bootloader and fastboot flashed the recovery. RIP.

Now I'm trying to find the stock recovery of the ZTE Blade A452. There's a few thread with a similar issue and one thread claiming that it contains all necessary stock files. What I found are a bunch of zip files labeled Gen1 Gen2 and Gen3 and there's also supposedly a tool called Mr. PigFish (or something like that) which does not exist but is required to identify which "gen" I have. Anyways, I've tried flashing all three Gens and then some from other websites but all of the seem to belong to a different "ZTE Blade" phone as my A452 keeps being stuck in a boot loop.

Unfortunately the websites of ZTE are absolutely useless as I wasn't even able to find the A452 on there. So here I am, along with a bunch of other people, trying to find the original ROMs and recovery images (specifically recovery, the ROM is still fine).

Please if someone knowledgable could give us instructions on where to get the stock images for the ZTE Blade A452 that would be very much appreciated. Unfortunately my A452 is completely unable to boot, neither normal nor recovery and only fastboot mode is left for me to work with so I have to find the stock recovery somewhere.

Thank you very much,
Gachl



No comments:

Post a Comment