Wednesday 27 July 2016

Bricked My Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50F and How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0



(Requesting delete on my first post)

I was screwing around with my newly rooted Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50F, specifically with SuperSume. Trying to change king roots crappy SuperSU to the official SuperSU, when it wouldn't boot past the logo, so being the idiot i am. I tried hard resetting it. It wouldn't go past a sliver of the progress. Could anyone give me a tutorial on how to fix my device?

It seems like EVERY tablet I get doesn't have a root strategy. I'm hoping this one does. I found strategies online with broken links, etc. But I am wondering if anyone could give me a tutorial, even though there is already some forums. It is running Marshmallow 6.0.1
Attachment 3825333
I attached some info about my device.

Sent from my SM-T350 using XDA-Developers mobile app








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1469628183606.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	60.8 KB<br/>ID:	3825333
 














No comments:

Post a Comment