Tuesday 26 July 2016

[UNLOCK] [H815] Fastboot won't recognize my LG G4 in fastboot mode...



First I must say, I searched all over the internet for answer to this problem. None of the topics I read had matched my problem.

I want to unlock my bootloader so I can flash custom recovery and get root access.

When I want to access the bootloader ("adb reboot bootloader"), in my phone all goes fine (I see on my phone the Fastboot instructions, etc). The problem is in my computer that fastboot won't recognise my phone anymore. When I want to get the device-id, fastboot is stuck on "waiting for all devices". When I want to see the list of devices, ("fastboot devices"), I get nothing, wether my phone is on bootloader mode or not.

I installed all the LG drivers, including the ADB one. I am in USB debugging mode, and I disabled OEM protection.

Android version is Lollipop.

I need help on this matter, thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment