Friday 15 July 2016

UHD (4K) video and audio out of sync?



So, I've done quite a bit of video recording with my LG V10. One of the main issues I've been having is when I review my videos, the audio is about a second or more delayed from the video.

I am on marshmallow 6.0, in manual video mode. The video resolution is 4k, 16:9, 30fps, with the high bit rate setting. I am recording to the phone's internal storage.

I'm wondering if others would be willing to try to recreate the problem by using the same settings I'm using and try making a few recordings and watching them back to see if they are in sync or not. Maybe record several minutes at a time.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback. I'm going to attempt to try recording to a micro SD card to see if that affects anything, but I really don't want to lower the bit rate or the resolution. Thanks for any input you guys have.



No comments:

Post a Comment