Saturday 16 July 2016

Trying to downgrade Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 (AT&T)



Hello, I am new to the fourms, so I hope that I am posting this in the right place. Anyways, I have been trying to downgrade/dual boot my Galaxy S4 Device because some Root apps don't work with the only way I am aware how to root a device running on 5.0.1 Lollipop, which is KingRoot. I downloaded Odin, Kies, and the frimware form SamMobile. I opened Odin, put the file in AP, checked "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time". But, low and behold, it said: "FAIL! (Auth)". I did a little research and found out that the Reactivation Lock was turned on, so I went to look for it under the Security tab. But nothing is there. So now I am stuck. I have no idea what to do. Can someone please help me? Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment