Tuesday 5 July 2016

T-mobile Nexus 6P delayed SMS



Alright so for the past few weeks, I've been having issues sending SMS i'd send the message but the person wouldn't get the message till 20-30 minutes later. I called
T-Mobile multiple times about this issue and they reset some settings on their side but it would be every night starting at 10:30PM est til 2AM est. Whenever Tmo reset settings on their side SMS works. So a few days ago, I went to Tmo to get a new sim card and so did my girlfriend she got a new sim card who she has the
GS7 edge (T-Mobile) but any ways the problem has gotten worse and now im not sure what to-do. Weather a factory reset would fix the issue or changing the messaging app i've been using Google Messenger what else can I possibly do?



No comments:

Post a Comment