Sunday 3 July 2016

Super Bricked OnePlus One



Hi all,
My one plus one bricked when updating to CM12s via OTA. Since then, I have tried everything, but I am stuck on the oneplus screen. I cannot get to recovery no matter what. Bootloader still works though
This is what I have tried
1. Flashed cm12s, cm11s via fastboot. Still didnt wake it up
2. Used the color OS+MSM8974 tool to flash color os, still stuck on the red oneplus logo
3. Used the color OS+MSM8974 tool to flash color os, then flashed cm11s, still stuck on the oneplus logo
4. Used the oneplus recovery tool, still stuck on the oneplus logo.

In all this scenarios, I cannot access recovery, I even flashed TWRP, and still cannot access recovery.
Bootloader is unlocked.

Quote:









Of note, when using the MSM8974 tool, I get the following message when I check the logs:
userdata.img: FAILED
userdata_64G.img: FAILED
boot.img: FAILED
cache.img: OK
persist.img: FAILED
recovery.img: FAILED







No comments:

Post a Comment