Friday 15 July 2016

Stuck at Sony bootloop after *.zip



Hey,

today I got my Z5 and tried to make myself a Deodexed rom. but somehow after I flash it my phone stucks at the Sony logo for a few seconds and then reboots.
I extracted the /system from the ext4 file, deodexed priv-app, app, framework, and put them into a .zip as well as the updater-script file. It seems to be installed properly, just yea, it boot loops.

Thats my "update-script"-File


Quote:









show_progress(0.2, 1);
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "mount", "/system");
ui_print(" Extracting files... ");
ui_print(" ");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
ui_print(" Setting Permissions... ");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/system");
ui_print(" Done... ");
run_program("/sbin/busybox", "umount", "/system");
show_progress(1, 1);
ui_print(" Please Reboot! ");







No comments:

Post a Comment